Compared with the popular CCTV pipeline inspection, the light curing repair technology of pipeline needs to be gradually promoted and applied. Relying on the guidance of repair regulations, we can understand the process of repair construction in an all-round way. However, in order to truly grasp the essentials of the repair work, it is necessary to undergo many on-site operations to polish. The following contents are sorted out by the company's front-line engineers, which are valuable experience accumulated in the actual combat. Hope that these real dry goods can help you better grasp the key points and details of large diameter UV curing repair operation.
Since the drainage pipeline maintenance work was carried out, there has been an agreed action program: safety first, quality and efficiency at the same time. Pipeline repair work is facing a harsh environment, whether it is toxic gas in the pipeline or the code of conduct in the construction process, it may cause safety accidents. In a successful pipeline construction, safety is the primary standard, and both quality and efficiency should be emphasized.
After arriving at the repair site, first go to the construction site for reconnaissance, a comprehensive understanding of the external and internal environment of the pipeline. The pavement construction environment in the central city and suburbs is naturally different, and the working conditions inside the pipeline are also very different. Only by fully grasping these external factors can we be fully prepared.
一、Preparations before repair
1. Closure-pumping-pretreatment (silt removal and leak plugging, the process of this work is not detailed here)
2. CCTV Pipeline Robot Inspection before and after Repair (Required Equipment)
3. Actual measurement of pipe well size (multi-directional linear measurement of pipe diameter)
4. Actual measurement of the length of the pipe section (distance from the start to the end of the well)
5. Material reservation (1 M at each end of large diameter pipeline on the basis of actual pipe length)
[Note: In the case of water flow, brick masonry must be used for large diameter plugging.)
二、 Equipment, tools and personnel needed for repair
1. Technical personnel 8-10 light curing repair vehicles
2. Material Transport Vehicle (Anti-ultraviolet)
3. One winch (5 tons 7.5 KW or larger tonnage power puller) and one downhole wire rope pulley and one downhole pulley and overhead pulley and support pulley (fixed way: expansion screw)
4. One crane or forklift (heavy material, easy to put in)
5. Long-tube ventilator (standby for underground operation)
6. Gas Detector
7. Safety rope, downhole retractable ladder 9 fan (wellhead ventilation) 10 other (strap, forceps, wrench, screwdriver, traction rope, paper cutter, tape, waterproof, quick-drying cement or leak stoppage King King King King King King King King King King King King King king, gloves, round-trip electric saw)
1, wear rope
2. Pull in the bottom membrane (pull in the bottom membrane at the same time pull a traction rope),.
Note: The bottom film must be laid completely smooth and stretchable on the bottom of the pipe, and the two ends should be pulled and fixed to prevent the bottom film from being pulled into the pipe during the material pulling in.
3. Draw in the wire rope
[Note: Universal pulley with wire rope head is recommended to adopt universal ring]
4. Material and wire rope links and binding (according to the size of the operation well, fold two folds or three folds to tie joints and lower materials)
Note: a. The joint part is covered with a tie-in cloth and then tied up. The tie-up head must be punched on the upper part of the material in order to prevent the breakage of the bottom film during pulling in; B. The cutting well must adopt protective measures and be wrapped up with the bottom film or protective film.
5. Material folding and material pulling in (bottom hole discharging personnel should cooperate well with those who operate the hoist on the well, and observe the orientation of the material from time to time)
Note: The discharging speed must be slow. Check whether the material is damaged during discharging.
Note: a. Be careful not to press down the preset rope in the material when binding the head; B. Be sure to tie the belt tightly and put on the cloth to prevent it from bursting in the process of compression; C. Open the air hole.)
7. Pressure holding at one time (pressure 0.2 bar, pressure holding for about 30 minutes). Replace the preset rope in the material with the traction rope while maintaining the pressure, and adjust the curing lamp.
8. Pull in the lamp holder (put the lamp holder after one holding pressure)
[Note: Do not dip the curing lamp in water, prevent bumping in the process of downloading]
9. Second packing and solidification (loosen and tighten the tie on the two ends of the tie again before the second packing, and then fix the tie)
A. In-situ solidification of starting wells (depending on material thickness, pipe diameter and curing lamp power) B. After determining the solidification of starting wells, the descendants confirm it again with hard tools and then solidify at uniform speed.
[Note: In the process of pulling the curing lamp from the end well into the starting well, observe the condition and effect of material fitting from time to time to avoid inadequate fitting]
10. The curing process (setting the corresponding curing speed, observing the curing temperature of the material, the temperature of the internal environment of the material, the temperature of the curing lamp of the equipment and the curing effect from time to time)
T1: Material internal environment temperature (80-120)?? T2: curing temperature (80-120)?? TB: curing lamp temperature < 80??
Note: If the temperature of TB curing lamp rises faster, the current of TB curing lamp can be reduced slightly, and the speed of curing line can be reduced at the same time.
11. End curing, take out the curing lamp holder (wait 5-10 minutes after curing, the lamp holder temperature drops, then open the cover and take out the curing lamp)
[Note: a. Cut off the material of the excess part and keep it in line with the original pipe orifice; B. Then use cement or plugging king to treat the pipe orifice; C. Cut-in sampling]
The paper is always shallow, and I know nothing about it. The repair of large diameter requires high technical level of operators, and some of the operational details are not available in practice. In Nigong's words, the light curing repair of large diameter pipes must be meticulous, and every step should be taken seriously. It's better to see more than to experience it yourself.
There are always people behind the beautiful city life. Thank you for having such a professional and dedicated engineering team, and pay tribute to every pipeliner who works in the front line!